Friday 4 December 2009

The Planning starts...!!!

Apologies for the relatively small entry but this is all very new to me and we all need to start somewhere..!!!

My intention by creating a blog is to cover my progress on trying to master the marathon and finally be able to complete one without stopping and hopefully finish sub 3:30... It may sound easy but tell my legs that..!!!

To start just a bit of background information regarding my running;

Started in 2005 after 18yrs of really doing nothing to a decision to run a half marathon with no real preparation...

The end result being a finish in 2:14 and the inability to walk for a week but that believe or not was the start of a passion and now 23 later is time to take on the marathon..

Keep on running..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment