Friday 11 December 2009

Last week before Bedford..!

Following a email going out to running colleagues, a lot of support has been sent back regarding the 2010 Challenge with the odd comment saying you’re mad and others saying I should go for 12 in the year... Well you never know..!!! Either way no-one has offered to join me..!

Also sent in my application to the club to see if I can get one the London entries but bearing in mind I’m running Brighton the week before I could be in for an interesting week but I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it..!!

Training consisted of an interval, tempo and easy run with a total of 23miles for the 3 days with two rest days planned before the Bedford Half on Sunday 13th Dec.

A full report to follow completion of the Half on Sunday so watch this space...

Keep on running..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment